1.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I WENT ONLINE TO SEARCH FOR COLLEGES.THE FIRST ONE THAT POPS UP IS ASHFORD UNIVERSITY.

SO THEIR VERY WELL TRAINED TELEMARKETERS WILL SAY WHATEVER THEY THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR, SO AFTER ENROLLING AND GOING 2 YEARS WITHOUT FAILING A CLASS, I FAIL 1 CLASS AND ACE THE SECOND PART OF THAT CLASS. SAME INSTRUCTOR SAME MATERIAL. FIRST CLASS I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. SECOND CLASS I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

BUT ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATER THEY TELL ME I OWE THEM 3700.00 FOR THE FAILED CLASS AND WON'T LET ME IN TO MY NEXT CLASS UNTIL I SET UP A 70.00 A MONTH PAYMENT PLAN FOR 70 MONTHS. I TRIED TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER SCHOOL CAUSE I NEED THE DEGREE. BUT, THEY WON'T GIVE ME THE TRANSCRIPTS SO I CAN START WHERE I LEFT OFF. IF I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL I HAVE TO PAY OFF MY 23000.00 IN SCHOOL LOANS.

WHEN I FIRST SPOKE TO THEIR TELEMARKETER ITHEY SAID I WOULDN'T HAVE TO COME OUT OF POCKET AT ALL. THEY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS IF ANY BODY WANTS TO BEGIN A LAWSUIT PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT badazztint2015@gmail.com I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN THE PROCESS THE MORE THE BETTER.

DON'T LET THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF *** SCHOOL WIN.E MAIL badazztint2015@gmail.com

Review about: Ashford University Financial Aid Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: I learned a lot as a student, Classes are very educational.

I didn't like: Does not aid students who struggle with funding, Cant get transcript for new school, Ashford does not provide scholarships to students, Financial department, Way of pulling you in and lying to their students.

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments