I am currently a student at Ashford University in the business management program.I work long hours and fell behind this summer.

Well, I like the Western Governor's college and their schedule so I asked my advisor to withdraw me. She ' suggests' an academic leave of 45 days. This would have been my third leave request. She states that if I still want to withdraw then she will help me.

A few days later I have an email from the University asking why I dropped out. My advisor emailed me and apologized for her mistake on my paperwork. The request was denied so when I didn't post any work for seven days I was labeled a dropout. Now I am doing some re-entry crap.

It's all a bunch of bull. I just had over $7000 of federal grants and loans applied to my account and my balance is $0.00. No stipend for the second time. My balance went from over $2, oo.00 to the exact amount of my loan.

Yeah right. I am leaving this sight and going right over to the F.A.S.F.A website and my student loan provider to file formal complaints. I am also contacting a lawyer for my money back and wasted time. Thanks Ashford for leaving a bad taste in my mouth for online learning.

Although I refuse to give up.

I will get my degree.Oneday.

Review about: Ashford University Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments