So close to finishing my degree in the last year and was told that I don't have any more financial aid left. Even worse this was my fear when i started the school.

I was told "Everything would be ok." Now i have 57,000 in debt and no degree. There should be laws against this stuff. Maybe this is why the dept of ed says they only have a 18% graduation rate and 45% retention rate. 1400 for a class is astronomical amount of money.

I asked if they had resources for people in this situation. They said no and all they could say was "Sorry." So now i am forced to find a private institution and pay out of my pocket for another degree in order to finish this degree and pay the student loan payments.

I don't recommend this school at all. Please if your reading this take a look at this deeply and do your research..People are not telling you stories they are real.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $57000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ashford University. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashford University.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Ashford University to other companies on our site.

Comments

I am so sorry that you are going through this as I must say that I attended Ashford and graduated. I am also in 57,000 of debt but what saved me, was the Pell Grant!

You should have some money left if you have not used the grant more than 6 times? This is the information that they do not warn you of when you start...

Sue them

Why can't you just pay them out of pocket, if you can afford to pay another institution or did they disenroll you? Curious