2.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

And i was encouraged to enroll for online classes at Ashford in May of 2015.My FASA WAS CHANGED to Ashford University it was all good till January of 2016 I requested my stipend they said I had to change my Fasa from Authorized to Unauthorized to recieve it.

They made me feel like a criminal and everything went bad I had good grade prior to this and in February 2016 I broke my left ankle and withdrew from Com 200 the teacher could not understand anything U said even my introduction of myself and scored less than an entire point. They say I owe for that class and later courses failed because I felt less than equal to be motivated they wanted me to pay the $250 a month for a year to pay what I owed. I am on disability since 1998 when retirement from IRS.

I said that is not possible since I make payments on a car with high interest rates almost 25%, payment is 485.00 MONTHLY, now these students loans are due BECAUSE they unregistered me for classes August 4th they want to collect and capitalize on the loans the lender, NelNet is wanting papers by August 4th or I am screwed the Fasa lenders expect $200 per month not some payments of lower affordable amount.YES I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT ASHFORD AND THE FASA LENDERS ALONG WITH HEALD COLLEGE.

Review about: Ashford University Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Send an email to Srudent Loans Department and explain your situation.They will investigate in your behalf.

If you have proof of having to withdrawal from your courses due to medical it is illegal for them to force you to pay a second time for a course. This school is awful, but good luck on anyone actually closing them down.

They stole all my financial aid for 4 years and now claim magically I owe them more?Yeah good luck Ashford on collecting!