Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

My friend if I were you I would run and find another school, I along with others completed our programs only to be told by Ashford that until we paid a high dollar amount that our account would be put on hold and I would not graduate after four years of hard work.I found more than 50 complaints on Ripoffreports.com I found similar complaints and Ashford put students in more than 70000 in debt and we have nothing to show for it.

There college group Williams and Fudge contacted me representing their accounts and I made a $450 payment and William and Fudge kept $262.50 of that and Ashford claims that is their fee.

That is more than 82% of the original payment.Run fast to another school

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashford University. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashford University.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Ashford University to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

Graduated with 2 degrees from Ashford.Great educational experience.

Sounds like you needed to keep your affairs in order and pay attention to the detailed requirements of higher education.Of course, the world always needs ditch diggers.

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1263070

That is more than 82% of the original payment.Run fast to another school

to RevHarry Akron, Ohio, United States #1270154

Yes, I will. More than upset!