My friend if I were you I would run and find another school, I along with others completed our programs only to be told by Ashford that until we paid a high dollar amount that our account would be put on hold and I would not graduate after four years of hard work.I found more than 50 complaints on Ripoffreports.com I found similar complaints and Ashford put students in more than 70000 in debt and we have nothing to show for it.

There college group Williams and Fudge contacted me representing their accounts and I made a $450 payment and William and Fudge kept $262.50 of that and Ashford claims that is their fee.

That is more than 82% of the original payment.Run fast to another school

Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

Graduated with 2 degrees from Ashford.Great educational experience.

Sounds like you needed to keep your affairs in order and pay attention to the detailed requirements of higher education.Of course, the world always needs ditch diggers.

RevHarry
Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1263070

That is more than 82% of the original payment.Run fast to another school

to RevHarry Akron, Ohio, United States #1270154

Yes, I will. More than upset!