1.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I was mislead as well with my Health and Human Service degree.I inquired about internships but notified there wasn't any to do.

I was thinking I needed this. I asked two online professors about this degree, I was told to get a Master's degree in Social Work or something else to help me with better career endeavors. The degree I obtained is useless and can't find employment at all unless it's working as an assistant with very low pay. There is no certifications for the degree program either.

This program is expensive and a waste, please find another school or program to complete your degree.If I had read all the small print material then my decisions would have been better in picking another school.

This person wrote the review about Ashford University. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashford University to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashford University for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments