3.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I am currently enrolled in my very first class at Ashford.I am in the fourth week.

Reading these reviews make me very nervous. I have financial aid through PELL, but was also prompted to sign a promissory note for a Stafford loan. I transferred 40 credit hours from a local technical college, but Ashford is showing my date for completion isn't until 2020.

Today I got am email from the financial aid office saying I owe $1,400 in the coming weeks.How can that be when I've been approved for financial aid and secured a loan?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ashford University. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashford University.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Ashford University to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

So what did you end up doing? Cause they are doing the same to me.

Dublin, Ohio, United States #1192544

This is happening to me to I'm nerouvs too omg I hope its not fake school

to Anonymous El Cajon, California, United States #1239450

It is a accredited real university. Rather than scaring others, do your homework.

to Anonymous #1243089

I did my homework thank you and I learned I got no credit from that school.