Chicago, Illinois

I am currently enrolled in my very first class at Ashford.I am in the fourth week.

Reading these reviews make me very nervous. I have financial aid through PELL, but was also prompted to sign a promissory note for a Stafford loan. I transferred 40 credit hours from a local technical college, but Ashford is showing my date for completion isn't until 2020.

Today I got am email from the financial aid office saying I owe $1,400 in the coming weeks.How can that be when I've been approved for financial aid and secured a loan?

Review about: Ashford University Psychology Bachelors Degree Program.

3.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

Karen Rose 34

So what did you end up doing? Cause they are doing the same to me.

Dublin, Ohio, United States #1192544

This is happening to me to I'm nerouvs too omg I hope its not fake school

to Anonymous El Cajon, California, United States #1239450

It is a accredited real university. Rather than scaring others, do your homework.

to Anonymous #1243089

I did my homework thank you and I learned I got no credit from that school.