Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVISE REGARDING A CLAIM AGAINST ASHFORD UNIVERSITY

by Aymee

I AM A DOCTORAL CANDIDATE, I HAVE HAD 4 CHAIRPERSONS, DURING DISSERTATION/PROJECT PROCESS. NO TRANSITION TO NEW STAFF MEMBER, DIFFERENT OPINIONS FOR THEY FEEL THE PROJECT SHOULD GO, SEEM TO SLOW DOWN PROCESS WHICH AFFECTS MY STUDENT FINANCIAL AID. NEED LEGAL ADVISE AS TO A RECOURSE AND FINANCIAL REIMBURSEMENT

0 answers
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

teaching certificate

I graduated from Ashford in 2011. I have my bachelor's degree in ECE.

What does that degree allow me to do? Can I teach or do I need to get my teaching certification?

1 answer
Ann McDonald

If you need detailed information you can contact Ashford University customer service by phone at 866- 711-1700, by email at contactus@ashford.edu

View