I'm in my third year attending Ashford University on-line.They have been helpful, courteous, and patient.

There have been a couple of times, when problems came up, I had to take the time to work with the school to work them out - the need for patience works both ways. I've passed each of my classes, earning a 3.96 overall and a 4.0 in my two majors - Sociology and Cultural Anthropology. It takes work to succeed at any school. I have limited mobility and could not attend school other than on-line, and I also belong to what educators call "the third age" people 65 and older who have returned to school.

Frankly, I'm happy I found Ashford.Perhaps those who are expressing such vitriol against the school could benefit from a little self examination of their own actions and attitudes?

Review about: Ashford University Classes.

Comments

GeorgiaRanger
Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1266188

It's nice that this employee of Ashford University to post this bull review knowing full well that it's all lies and she obviously is a paid employee who is attempting to divert the truth that Ashford is nothing short of a fraudulent school who lies to their students and steal their money with nothing in return.

you must work for them ms.c because honestly they are a rip off