I'm in my third year attending Ashford University on-line.They have been helpful, courteous, and patient.

There have been a couple of times, when problems came up, I had to take the time to work with the school to work them out - the need for patience works both ways. I've passed each of my classes, earning a 3.96 overall and a 4.0 in my two majors - Sociology and Cultural Anthropology. It takes work to succeed at any school. I have limited mobility and could not attend school other than on-line, and I also belong to what educators call "the third age" people 65 and older who have returned to school.

Frankly, I'm happy I found Ashford.Perhaps those who are expressing such vitriol against the school could benefit from a little self examination of their own actions and attitudes?

Review about: Ashford University Classes.

Had an Experience with Ashford University?

Comments

GeorgiaRanger
Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1266188

It's nice that this employee of Ashford University to post this bull review knowing full well that it's all lies and she obviously is a paid employee who is attempting to divert the truth that Ashford is nothing short of a fraudulent school who lies to their students and steal their money with nothing in return.

KELLY

you must work for them ms.c because honestly they are a rip off

Ashford University - Inadequate Education by psuedo professors wanting to collect a paycheck Ashford University "My name is D. Mason, I am a former AU Associate Professor and was employed by Ashford from 2009 through 2016. I lost my position because I demanded that students..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more