5.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

This review is to let people know the real deal about Ashford University. This online college is amazing! From my first experience since Day 1, they have been extremely professional. I completed my application submission, and diligently followed all of the required steps to apply for admission. I have nothing but great things to say about this University. I had a brief hold on my financial aid, due to my previous college and high school taking forever to send my official transcript copies to the registrar's office. However, once it was received the hold was lifted. There was no interruptions in my class whilst having the financial aid hold. Everything was resolved rather quickly, and Ashford University processed my transfer credits quickly and efficiently. Nonetheless, I am very glad that I chose this University to guide me through the pursuance of my bachelor's degree in finance. I can only speak from my own personal experience with this university, and would rate them higher than 5 stars if I could. I can only say that the individuals who complain about this school, are the types of people who seem to find fault with everything in life. This university is no different than UCSD, which I have attended in the past. Like all universities, Ashford has the same admission requirements, and are no different. Just because you are taking the initiative to pursue an online degree does not allow you to be lazy! For the former and current students who are experiencing issues, follow the directions. That's the best advice I can give. Lastly, to reiterate, it doesn't matter where you enroll, you will still find the same requirements at all major universities!

Also, this university has the same accreditation as UCSD and UCLA. So as not to confuse this University with the Ashford University of the UK! This obviously needs to be clarified!

This reviewer shared experience about "i love this university, and am happy that i chose it to work towards the pursuance of my finance degree!! ;)" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ashford University. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashford University.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Ashford University to other companies on our site.

Comments

I love that these fake reviews always blame the victims with words, like, "lazy". This school is a scam.

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1264936

Those who made the post evidently work for this University and posted clearly to toss another lie to hide the truth about Ashford as everything this person has said is fabricated and clearly a deception.

This is a fake review... believe the horror stories and Sue them

Madison, Alabama, United States #1140459

This is a fake review... believe the horror stories and Sue them

Bull, you work for the school. They are a bunch of lying thieves who do not care about students. ..only profits.