I enrolled in Ashford university.All they did was take my money,these people are bad news.Stay away ,research all schools you might want to attend.I have found out that A large majority of these schools are scams and there Diplomas mean nothing.Contact your state education dept.They will usually tell you the online schools that are acceplbe in your state.Unfortunately I made the mistake of becoming involved with Ashford they only accepted in there own state of gerogia and no where else.,
BE VERRY CAREFUL WHICH ONLINE SCHOOL YOU DEAL WITH.Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you find the right school for you
More Review Details
- Product or service
- University Attendance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "DS Domination or Dropship Domination is a training course ran by Roger Langille where you pay $19.95 a month..I thought this business was just another damned scam at first where..."
- "I would be VERY interested in a class action lawsuit against AIU online for fraudulent acceptance of student loan monies they took from me and then provided inferior, abusive, and..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."
- "Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole. I have not worn them once. Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch...."